About Me

I come from a small town called Lago Agrio in Ecuador, where I was born. When I was six, my family was relocated to Venezuela, marking my first experience living in a different country, getting to know a new culture, and attending a different school. It was also my first time in an American School System, where I had to learn English. My life continued like this, moving from one country to another: from Venezuela to Brazil, then Mexico, and finally Trinidad and Tobago. This is where I graduated from high school at 18. I decided to apply to a university in Canada to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Animal Biology. Living in different countries and experiencing various languages and cultures has made me a knowledgeable and open-minded person. Each move has enriched my understanding of the world, allowing me to appreciate diverse perspectives and adapt to new environments. These experiences have also improved my communication skills and cultural sensitivity, making me more empathetic and versatile. I believe that this background has equipped me with unique insights and the ability to connect with people from all walks of life.

Throughout this experience of moving from one country to another, I’ve learned how to speak English, Portuguese, and Spanish, and developed a unique blend of these languages in my thinking and speaking. Even at the age of 23, I find it amusing how seamlessly these languages intertwine in my daily life.

Here are pictures of the places that have profoundly impacted me during my journey of living in different countries so far: