Goals

My lifetime goal is to become a successful veterinarian. After completing my undergraduate degree, I plan to apply to veterinary school. I have two schools in mind: University of Saskatchewan, known for its excellent vet program and a popular choice among TRU students with similar dreams, and the University of Guelph, which i’ve researched and found to be one of the top veterinary schools in Canada.

I hope to accomplish these goals and make my six-year-old self very happy. I just want all of my hard work to pay off someday.

After graduating from vet school, I plan to work in a well respected veterinary clinic to gain experience and save money. Once I have enough savings, i would like to open my own vet clinic. My vision for this clinic is not just to provide veterinary services but to include a store selling animals products and a mini hotel for pets. This way, when owners need to go away, they can leave their pets in a loving and caring environment.

I know I’m a big dreamer, but I’m determined to accomplish all of this. Achieving these goals will make me feel like I have fulfilled my purpose in life.