Interests

Recently, I rediscovered an interest in reading. I started with “Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing ” by Matthew Perry. As a huge fan of the show Friends, I initially picked up the book because it was written by one of my favourite actors. However, I found myself truly enjoying the experience and realized how much i missed the joy of getting lost in a good book.

Another interest of mine is traveling. I have a bucket list of places I would love to visit, including Thailand, Italy, and Greece. The idea of exploring new cultures, trying different cuisines, and seeing beautiful landscapes excite me. Traveling allows me to learn and grown and I’m always thrilled at the prospect of discovering new places and making unforgettable memories.

I enjoy socializing with my friends, but at the same time, I also value having time for myself. Spending time with friends allows me to connect, share experiences, and create lasting memories. It’s a great way to unwind and have fun. However, I also appreciate moments of solitude, as they give me a chance to recharge and reflect. Balancing social activities with personal time helps me maintain a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle.